[Pandas-dev] Mailing list for Python data analytics ecosystem developers?

Andy Ray Terrel andy.terrel at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 00:02:54 EST 2019

Yeah, google groups on a custom domain seem challenging.

I believe it is set up to be public on the internet now. When I go to
https://groups.google.com and search dev at pydata.org it takes me to the
group.

Unfortunately when I just try to go straight to the page
https://groups.google.com/a/pydata.org/forum/#!forum/dev it doesn't show me
the dev at pydata.org forum.