[Pandas-dev] Pandas documentation sprint

Marc Garcia garcia.marc at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 17:11:34 EST 2018

That's a great idea Joris. I created a PR:
https://github.com/pandas-dev/pandas/pull/19704

So far I kept the text in a different doc, which I think makes it easier to
review, and also for the sprint it's probably better to have a separate
copy. But I'll integrate it into contributing.rst once the text is all
right.

Thanks!