[Pandas-dev] Pandas documentation sprint

Joris Van den Bossche jorisvandenbossche at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 10:26:01 EST 2018

Marc, first, thanks a lot for all the work you are putting in this!

Regarding the "pandas docstring guide", I think this is certainly something
that would fit in our contributing guidelines in the pandas repo. So we
could move it there, and by opening a PR with the current text on the
pandas repo, it at the same tiem also makes it easier to comment inline on
the text there.

Joris