[Pandas-dev] European pandas contributors meeting in London

Uwe L. Korn xhochy at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 06:36:02 EST 2018

Hello Marc,

nice to see such a meeting happening over here in Europe . Sadly I have no
time on that specific days in January but I would like to join such a thing
in the future. Although I don't consider myself a Pandas contributor, I
think as a contributor to the ecosystem (especially Arrow) around Pandas
this meeting would be good for collaboration.

Cheers
Uwe