[Pandas-dev] European pandas contributors meeting in London

Marc Garcia garcia.marc at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 10:18:20 EST 2018

Hi there,

We're planning to have a meeting for the pandas contributors in Europe
(obviously open to anyone who wants to fly to London). The day will
probably be from the 25 to the 27 of January. On Friday afternoon we could
have an event with talks and may be an interactive session with users to
answer their questions and get their feedback. And Saturday and Sunday for
sprints (also open to the public).

Everything is yet to be confirmed, and ideas are more than welcome. Just
wanted to send an early message, to see if someone else wants to
participate, get involved or propose ideas (so far we discussed it with
Joris and Pietro, I'm not aware of anyone else in Europe). Just get in
touch.

Cheers,
Marc