[Pandas-dev] Unit test reorganization

Yaroslav Halchenko yoh at onerussian.com
Fri Jan 8 22:35:59 EST 2016

I prefer and do ship all the tests for Debian packages wherever possible and not prohibitive.  Do as you see fitting, I will adjust for it. FWIW In my code bases I started to place them under tests directories where tested files reside (as sklearn and others do), not overall top/tests. Much more manageable and makes it easier to test effected by changes submodules.

Sent from a phone which beats iPhone.