[Pandas-dev] Small question about vb_suite

yoval p. yoval at gmx.com
Wed Mar 27 11:48:49 CET 2013

----- Original Message -----
From: Stephen Lin
Sent: 03/27/13 02:39 AM
To: pandas-dev at python.org
Subject: [Pandas-dev] Small question about vb_suite

Hey guys, Just curious, Is there a convenient way to run just a particular set of benchmarks using one's locally checked out copy, right than going through the whole rigamorale of checking out two commits and comparing them? I'm modifying some tests to see if I can improve their stability, and I just want to check for syntax errors and such quickly... Stephen _______________________________________________ Pandas-dev mailing list Pandas-dev at python.org http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/pandas-dev
That would be vb_suite/perf_HEAD, which really should be part of test_perf.
...So now it is.

```
test_perf -H -r frame_.+
```