[Pandas-dev] 0.11.x maintenance

Wes McKinney wesmckinn at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 20:09:43 CEST 2013

I definitely wasn't suggesting 2 released versions, but just wanting
to have a plan in the even that critical bug fixes require a minor
release. Wouldn't want that to prevent significant PRs from getting
merged. Hopefully said critical bug fixes would only require a handful
of cherry-picks on top of the maintenance branch-- IPython has been
doing as much with their minor releases but it definitely is extra
work to have to backport bug fixes.