[Pandas-dev] 0.11.x maintenance

Jeff Reback jeffreback at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 14:48:19 CEST 2013

aside from xlrd, and the minor HDFStore change (which should go in 0.11.1
in any event), I don't think any API changes in current master

why don't we say 1/6wks for 0.11.1...and just try to do bug fixes / avoid
big API changes

I also would be -1 on mainting 2 released versions.....I think its
reasonable to just push bigger changes to 0.12 and pull straightforward
stuff to 0.11.1