[omaha] April Meeting Wednesday, 4/15/15

Bob Haffner bob.haffner at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 15:07:57 CEST 2015

Some thoughts regarding the meeting format that might help attendance

I believe Jeff mentioned the idea of scheduling some group member talks.
IMO, these don't have to be lengthy, formal talks.  Perhaps a demo of
something they've been working on or a great module they just came across
or maybe they just lead a conversation.

Note: i like the unstructured part of our meetings and would like to see
that continue.  Maybe half structured like i mentioned above and half
current format?