[omaha] April Meeting Wednesday, 4/15/15

Steve Young wereapwhatwesow at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 00:37:50 CEST 2015

Since I did not receive affirmative replies tonight's meeting is canceled.

@Terry - the meetings are scheduled for the 3rd Wednesday of the month, and
your point about a more timely reminder is well taken. I will start sending
out a notice the week prior to the meeting.

If anyone has a better idea please chime in.

Thanks.

Steve