[omaha] Call for Topics: May Meeting

Jeff Hinrichs - DM&T jeffh at dundeemt.com
Mon Apr 30 23:35:29 CEST 2007

The time for the May meeting is rapidly approaching and I'd like to
start a "Call for Topics" tradition.  The ideal would be to trade tit
for tat, request a topic and offer up a topic you would be willing to
speak on - even in a lightning talk format
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lightning_Talk [max 10]) or a full
presentation (15-30).

Now the ideal is what we strive for and encourage, however if you are
new to Python don't let the ideal stop you from requesting a topic.

To get the ball rolling, I'll start by offering up two:

subprocess - standard library module (lightning format)
Testing in Python - using nosetests to implement testing (full)

--
Jeff Hinrichs