[Numpy-discussion] last call for fixes for numpy 1.8.1rc1

Julian Taylor jtaylor.debian at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 27 15:05:11 EST 2014

hi,

We want to start preparing the release candidate for the bugfix release
1.8.1rc1 this weekend, I'll start preparing the changelog tomorrow.

So if you want a certain issue fixed please scream now or better create
a pull request/patch on the maintenance/1.8.x branch.
Please only consider bugfixes, no enhancements (unless they are really
really simple), new features or invasive changes.

I just finished my list of issues I want backported to numpy 1.8
(gh-4390, gh-4388). Please check if its already included in these PRs.
I'm probably still going to add gh-4284 after some though tomorrow.

Cheers,
Julian