[Numpy-discussion] Issue tracking

Thouis (Ray) Jones thouis at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 22:20:43 EDT 2012

On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 10:09 PM, Thouis (Ray) Jones <thouis at gmail.com> wrote:
> tl;dr I think I fixed everything mentioned below.

By the way, my current method is to address bugs in the import by just
reimporting tickets that demonstrate the bug, and not worrying about
old versions of that ticket.  If in browsing through you come upon an
apparent bug, it's worth searching for the Trac # to make sure there
isn't a more recent version with the bug fixed.

I think things are close to ready.  I still need to file a numpy
warning/issue that mentions everyone that's going to be @mentioned in
the full import, to make sure they're aware of what's coming and can
filter appropriately, or request I remove them from the trac-to-github
username map.

Ray