[Numpy-discussion] numpy.numarray.transpose()

Pauli Virtanen pav+sp at iki.fi
Tue Sep 29 05:25:04 EDT 2009

Tue, 29 Sep 2009 11:08:42 +0200, Michael.Walker wrote:
[clip]
> I am referring to the behaviour of numpy.numarray.transpose() being that
> of numpy.transpose() instead of numarray.transpose. One expects that

You probably mean the transpose methods numpy.numarray.ndarray.transpose
and numarray.ndarray.transpose. The transpose functions function
identically.

> numpy.numarray would function as numarray, for the purpose of backwards
> compatability. So, is this worth filing a bug report for?

There is no harm in creating a bug ticket. This is at least a
documentation issue even in the case the main problem becomes a wontfix.

--
Pauli Virtanen