[Numpy-discussion] Request for porting pycdf to NumPy

Eric Firing efiring at hawaii.edu
Fri Feb 9 14:19:37 EST 2007

I have been using Jeff Whitaker's netcdf4 interface with good results.

I could not find the web page for it on a NOAA site--I think NOAA is
reorganizing--but a search turned it up here.  Maybe Jeff can provide a
better link.

http://netcdf4-python.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/docs/netCDF4-module.html

Eric