[Neuroimaging] Nibabel release imminent

Matthew Brett matthew.brett at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 21:24:35 EDT 2016

Hi,

On Fri, Jul 29, 2016 at 4:39 PM, Marc-Alexandre Côté
<marc.cote.19 at gmail.com> wrote:
> How soon would that be?

Planning for the end of next week.

> I have a branch that adds support for another streamlines file format: TCK
> (from MRtrix). I'm using it since April so I had time to debug it plenty but
> it is still missing some unit tests. I won't be able to make a proper PR
> before August 9th, would it be too late then?

To get all review done, yes, I think too late.  But - Thomas Emmerling
has nearly finished his BrainVoyager PR, and I promised him a release
when that is ready, so I'm expecting to do another release about a
month later.  OK to wait until then?

Cheers,

Matthew