[Neuroimaging] Upcoming nipy release

Matthew Brett matthew.brett at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 21:39:48 CEST 2015

Hi,

On Sun, Oct 11, 2015 at 12:59 AM, Matthew Brett <matthew.brett at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Fri, Sep 25, 2015 at 6:27 PM, Matthew Brett <matthew.brett at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I think we're nearly there now.   I've reviewed all the PRs but one -
>> I think all the current nipy PRs should go into the release when
>> ready.
>>
>> The one I'm working on at the moment, that doesn't need input from
>> anyone yet, is https://github.com/nipy/nipy/pull/301 by Jonathan.
>>
>> Could y'all have a look at the remaining PRs over the next couple of
>> days, clear up the remaining comments?
>
> OK - we are very nearly there.
>
> I've finished work on top of Jonathan's stuff, I would be very
> grateful for a review:
>
> https://github.com/nipy/nipy/pull/366

Any takers for this one?  It's ready for merge after a review.

> A tiny PR fixing up a couple of examples:
>
> https://github.com/nipy/nipy/pull/371

Merged, thanks to Chris Markiewicz for the review.

Proposed fix in https://github.com/nipy/nipy/pull/372

> An error in an example, on an automated test run:
>
> https://github.com/nipy/nipy/issues/370

Proposed fix in https://github.com/nipy/nipy/pull/373 - but I'm not
sure if the fix is right.

> Once these are cleared, I think, finally, we are ready to go.

There is a small bit of work on pip installing to do -
https://github.com/nipy/nipy/issues/320 - but then I think we're
ready.

Cheers,

Matthew