[Neuroimaging] Upcoming nipy release

Matthew Brett matthew.brett at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 09:59:25 CEST 2015

Hi,

On Fri, Sep 25, 2015 at 6:27 PM, Matthew Brett <matthew.brett at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I think we're nearly there now.   I've reviewed all the PRs but one -
> I think all the current nipy PRs should go into the release when
> ready.
>
> The one I'm working on at the moment, that doesn't need input from
> anyone yet, is https://github.com/nipy/nipy/pull/301 by Jonathan.
>
> Could y'all have a look at the remaining PRs over the next couple of
> days, clear up the remaining comments?

OK - we are very nearly there.

I've finished work on top of Jonathan's stuff, I would be very
grateful for a review:

https://github.com/nipy/nipy/pull/366

A tiny PR fixing up a couple of examples:

https://github.com/nipy/nipy/pull/371

A new travis error in empirical p value with Numpy 1.10:

https://github.com/nipy/nipy/issues/369

An error in an example, on an automated test run:

https://github.com/nipy/nipy/issues/370

Once these are cleared, I think, finally, we are ready to go.

Onward and upward,

Matthew