[Neuroimaging] help displaying PET data using Pysurfer

Michael Waskom mwaskom at stanford.edu
Mon Jun 29 04:07:09 CEST 2015

Hi,

In particular, this example is probably most relevant:
https://pysurfer.github.io/examples/plot_fmri_activation_volume.html

It shows how to visualize an fMRI statistical volume that is in MNI152
space. If you can get your PET image into such space, I imagine it will
work. I don't think anyone who works on PySurfer has experience with PET
data, so you'll have to figure out much of it yourself, most likely. I
would be somewhat worried about the low spatial resolution in PET and the
effects that has on the mapping to the surface, but it might work.

Best,
Michael