[Neuroimaging] help displaying PET data using Pysurfer

bthirion bertrand.thirion at inria.fr
Sun Jun 28 20:24:30 CEST 2015

     Dear Peter,

     My best advice is to try and reproduce the examples provided
(https://pysurfer.github.io/examples/index.html) and adpat them to you
use case. In particular, I can imagine that displaying PET images is
comparable to displaying fMRIs ? This is a better way to learn than
reading a manual IMHO.
     Best,

Bertran