[moin-user] When is logging in not loggin in?

Peter Olsen pcolsen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 16:15:11 EDT 2019

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I'm trying to change some of the user preference items of my stand-alone,
single-user MoinMoin Wiki.  I'm sure I'm signing in correctly because I am
taken to my homepage with no complaint about either username or password
and I get a link saying "logout".

But when I hit the "Settings" link on my homepage I get the error "You must
login to use this action: userprefs."

When I login again from that page it again appears to work correctly, but
when I try to use "Settings" again, I get sent right back to the "You must
login...."   Wash, rinse, repeat, etc.

What am I doing wrong

--
Peter Olsen