[Moin-user] Sync'ing 2 pages at different locations

Emmanuel Mayssat emayssat at outlook.com
Wed Mar 12 11:51:39 EDT 2014

Hello,

I am working on a page with several attachments on a personal MoinMoin install.
I would like to 'sync' that page with the production one.

There are apparently 2 ways of doing this.

1/ An automated 'sync' as described in
http://moinmo.in/HelpOnSynchronisation
But I can't understand a thing and because there is no configuration example, this page is more confusing than helpful.

2/ A manual procedure which consists in packaging the page (with attachments) in a zip file.
I can export (i.e. compress) the page + attachments in a zip file, but how to import it in another wiki?
Where is the import utility?

Regards,
--
Emmanuel