[Moin-user] Strange problem with page saving when running as FastCGI

Seweryn Niemiec ser at man.szczecin.pl
Fri Jan 22 03:40:55 EST 2010

W dniu 21.01.2010 17:27, Thomas Waldmann pisze:
>> This problem doesn't exist when I run the same wiki as CGI (which is
>> very slow and I can't use it).
>
> Do you use mod_wsgi 2.3? That version is known to be broken.

I don't use mod_wsgi at all. I'm trying to run my wiki on Plesk hosting
platform and AFAIK there is no support for WSGI, so the only options
left are CGI and FastCGI.

After creating and configuring Moinmoin instance, I have added
appropriate paths to python's sys.path in moin.cgi. Then I have copied
moin.cgi to /cgi-bin/moin.cgi and /moin.fcgi. In moin.fcgi I have
changed FCGI_FORCE_CGI env var to 'N'.

moin.cgi works fine (but slow), moin.fcgi has the strange problem.

--
Greetings,
Seweryn