[Moin-user] best way for script to update wiki page ?

Thomas Arthur Oehser tom at toms.net
Tue Jan 6 22:06:47 EST 2009

I have a need for a script, triggered by incoming emails, to
update, or add,  wiki pages, based on content in the emails.

What do I need to do to create/detect locks on pages, so that
script's updates don't collide with updates done via the wiki?

--
"Let us do our duty in our shop or our kitchen, the market, the street, the
office, the school, the home, just as faithfully as if we stood in the front