[Moin-user] update from180 to 182

waqas ahmad waqas805 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 9 09:00:19 EST 2009

 Hi,

I am upgrading my moinmoin 180 to moinmoin182. I am superuser and i have one AdminGroup page under data\pages. I have added my self also on that page and i also added this acl_AdminGroup under my wikiconfig.py. Its mean that i am superuser and i have also admin rights.

I am running this moinmoin apache2.8 with sspi authentication and mod_wsgi with python25. I am facing following problem.

when i go to my wiki url, i give my username and password then wikipage loaded and show that "you are not allowed to view this page": its wonder that i am superuser and have admin rights, then why not.

I can see my moinmoin pages when i add myself under wikiconfig.py as admin. like
acl_rights_before = u"AdminGroup,Ahmad:read,write,delete,revert,admin"

i am not understanding that why moinmoin182 is not taking my name from "AdminGroup page".

Can you tell me what is problem, i shall be thankful to you really.

Best Regards,

Waqas Ahmad