[Moin-user] Simple (less wiki like) themes

Gnarlodious lists.gnarlodious at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 15:41:06 EDT 2007

A lot of this theme seems to be hardcoded, so it is not ready for primetime.

I agree though, a theme for non-wiki like sites would make the
software more appealing to that niche. I would imagine a minimal page
menu with all the dedicated links at the bottom. Some or most of those
would not appear to a non-logged in user.

-- Gnarlie