[Moin-user] Simple (less wiki like) themes

solo turn soloturn at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 13:10:19 EDT 2007

here we have the following things which seem not to work:
 * there is a horizontal scrollbar below (it is not wide enough?)
 * it does not work in ie6
 * do a title search, and the title of the search is displayed below the logo

in general i like moin a lot, also the themes. the only thing which i
find a (big) mess is the handling of titles.

either you have "double headers" like in
http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/ThemeMarket/SimpleMente or the header
at the left for some things like searches (much too long for all the
"side" themes, and not clickable as normal).

imo there would be only one option:
have the default header on top. in case there is a h1 written in the
page, take this one and make a link for "do fulltext search".

but thomas does not seem to like that idea :)

-solo