[Moin-user] page header and first line

Thomas Waldmann tw at waldmann-edv.de
Tue Jun 5 06:53:19 EDT 2007

> hmm. to my feeling, modern is broken. it displays two headings. one
> clickable (technical, therefor not very readable)

That's the navigation, not a heading.

> and one with the
> heading entered in the page itself.

That's your content. You can enter (or not enter) anything you like.

> from a usage point of view it is a desaster.

Sorry, I don't see why that is a desaster.

> would it possible to remove this technical clickable header and use a
> "what links here" at the same level like "edit"?

That could be done, but doing backlink search is not the only function
of the navigation. E.g. if you are on a subpage, you can also click the
pages above.

Also, if you use some arbitrary h1 headline, you still maybe want to now
the technical pagename...