[Moin-user] New to MoinMoin - Integration with PyLucene

Jose E. Molina jmolina at brujulatelecom.com
Fri Mar 10 10:14:00 EST 2006

Hi there,

We're setting up a wiki for internal user in our company. We've tried
dokuwiki, fast easy and nice, but we would want more funcionality.
I've installed Moin engine 1.5 and have been testing it, great engine.

One of the most important features we would need is a good search
system, with possibility to search inside Docs and PDF. I've seen that
there is some work done in integrating Lucene with MoinMoin Wiki. Is it
just in development stage, or there is already some kind of extension to
do advanced searchs?