[Moin-user] how to make one page read-only

Sandip Bhattacharya sandip at lug-delhi.org
Mon Jul 19 10:27:01 EDT 2004

On Monday 19 July 2004 10:28 pm, Tim Bird wrote:
> I'm having a problem with a wiki-spammer junk to my TitleIndex
> every day.
>
> Is there a way to to make just this one page non-editable?
> (Short of editing the MoinMoin code.)

I deal with these problems by creating an admin group, and making all critical
pages (like frontpage, titleindex, etc.) not editable by people outside this
group.

Ofcourse for any such page, i create a comments subpage, and give people edit
access to it, and include it in the main page so that their content is still
displayed on these main pages.

- Sandip

--
Sandip Bhattacharya
sandip (at) puroga.com

GPG: 51A4 6C57 4BC6 8C82 6A65 AE78 B1A1 2280 A129 0FF3