[Moin-user] (no subject)

Juergen Hermann jh at web.de
Fri Jan 31 21:20:02 EST 2003

> I Think it is only a small entry in a tag, or?

the header and footer tables are css-classified (table.navibar, table.footer), and there already are entries for that
in the default css. change as you see fit, but consider using

@import url("/wiki/css/moinmoin.css");

in your own css, so that you inherit any changes / additions in the default css.

for css help, surf to the SelfHTML site.

>And a second questions: I made some experiences with the install-docs. How is the policy - where should I
publish this experience for others?

Open a Homepage on the moin wiki, and write it down there for a start. we can then refactor to other pages /
the docs.

Ciao, Jürgen