[Moin-user] (no subject)

Nick Trout ntrout at rockstarvancouver.com
Fri Jan 31 13:22:02 EST 2003

You don't have a diff in your path
(http://www.ar.hs-wismar.de/sketchbook?test).

Try:
http://unxutils.sourceforge.net/

> And a second questions: I made some experiences with the install-docs.
How is the policy - where should I publish this experience for others?

I would suggest on the Moin wiki:
http://twistedmatrix.com/users/jh.twistd/moin/moin.cgi/

There is a page on installation trouble shooting, but not much on it:
http://twistedmatrix.com/users/jh.twistd/moin/moin.cgi/HelpOnInstalling_
2fTroubleShooting