[Moin-user] How to get the german KategorieKategorie list in the Combobox

Manfred Cuntz manfred.cuntz at gmx.de
Sun Dec 28 02:51:00 EST 2003

Hello,

I am new to wikies and have just installed a moinmoin wiki. Although I have
read a lot of documentation I have still some question for which I can't find
the answer.

Here is the first:

When I edit a page there is a combobox near the bottom of the page with the
german text "Diese Seite zur folgenden Kategorie hinzufügen". This combobox
contains a list with pagenames starting with "Category". Is it possible to
change this list to pagename starting with "Kategorie"?

Any hints to documentation are also welcome.

Bye
Manfred