[Mobile-sig] opensource.com article about Python on Android

Russell Keith-Magee russell at keith-magee.com
Thu Nov 12 18:02:12 EST 2020

Hi folks - BeeWare project maintainer here.

Completely agreed that there isn't much tutorial material - we definitely want to write a lot more. As with all FLOSS projects, it's hinging on having time and/or volunteer effort to do something (or, as happened recently - a generous grant from the PSF to fund some development work).

That said - the tutorials that *do* exist should be enough to get you to the point of an app running on iOS and Android; if you hit any problems, or have any questions beyond what is covered by the tutorial, I'm more than happy to answer those questions - either here, or on the BeeWare chat rooms (https://gitter.im/beeware/general)

Yours,
Russ Magee %-)