[Mobile-sig] opensource.com article about Python on Android

poya ghiami pooyagheyami at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 08:26:19 EST 2020

Hello All
I do it with toga and briefcase and make 2 sample app with it
But there are some problems in GUI when converting to apk
I think the biggest challenge about GUI on Android is the existence of
libraries that will not be used most of the time, and I have seen this in
many other languages and no one is working on it.
But the idea of flex on Android is very good, I will try it
My idea is that each program is able to host and serve both