[Microbit-Python] Microbit DHt11 temp and humidity sensor

Jim Mussared jim at groklearning.com
Sat Jul 8 03:10:33 EDT 2017

Hi,

The micro:bit doesn't have a humidity sensor built-in, so you'll need
to use some sort of external device. I've seen a few I2C sensors, but
it's also pretty common to see Dallas 1-wire used in these sorts of
sensors. You'll find I2C a lot easier on the micro:bit.

So if you could let us know which sensor you're using then we can give
you some advice.

Jim