[Microbit-Python] No access to the web site

Jeff Wouters jeff.wouters at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 8 04:22:31 EDT 2016

Sorry, Nicholas, I am just a retired engineer who came along the BBC Micro route along the turtle and the buggy, got interested in Arduino and fascinated by this new initiative.
I have quite a collection of Fischertechnik including their new Robo TXT, after I went past Economatics Smart Box.
The new capabilities are amazing and I want to learn it and be able to deal it with my grand children. I never used Bluetooth to be able to control models.
At 71 you don't want to be left behind!

Thanks for your attention and advice.

Jeff

From Jeff's ipad