[Microbit-Python] No access to the web site

Nicholas H.Tollervey ntoll at ntoll.org
Thu Sep 8 04:00:24 EDT 2016

Hi Jeff,

Absolutely no problem at all.

Can you please tell me what you're trying to achieve? For example (and
given the context of this mailing list), are you a teacher looking for
Python related micro:bit resources? Perhaps you're a student looking for
projects? Maybe your an educational administrator wanting to get in
touch with the Python community?

Let me know what you're trying to do and I'll point you in the right
direction. :-)

All the best,

Nicholas.