[Microbit-Python] Captured data - but how do I get it off the microbit onto my comp?

david at vividink.info david at vividink.info
Fri Oct 14 08:39:07 EDT 2016

Good afternoon,

new microbit user here, but something of a dabbler in procedural python.

I've written a simple script to capture accelerometer data to a file,
using micropyton.

After running the script on the mmicrobit, I can examine the filesystem
issueing os.listdir() and os.size('data.csv') in the REPL and confirm
the file is there.

My question is, how do I get the csv file off the microbit and onto my
computer?

Searching google hasn't really come up with any answers yet - so useful
search terms also gratefully received.

Happy days!
David