[Microbit-Python] Say hola to microperi [WIP]

Andrew Ferguson 500 andrewferguson500 at gmail.com
Mon May 16 05:37:54 EDT 2016

One thing to note is that some schools (such as the one I go to) don't permit running any new applications, but do permit running python programs. Therefore I think it would always be a good idea to have the raw python files available so that schools with access to python but with no way to run built executables can use the programs.