[Microbit-Python] Sending data to a computer

warks raspijam warksraspijam at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 16:55:51 EDT 2016

here is an edited version which has the right port number in the
MCFLY.py script. Its all martins work. I just hijacked it and used it
for a cool interface for some minecraft scripts.

https://sites.google.com/a/nicholaschamberlaine.co.uk/minecrafthackingresources/hackpack-sow/microbit-micropython-master%20NCSEDIT.zip?attredirects=0&d=1