[Microbit-Python] Uploading of HEX files

Andrew Ferguson andrewferguson500 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 16:49:16 EST 2016

Hi,

Thanks. I've taken a look at uFlash - it looks great (I'm hoping that
Python will become the default 'go-to' language for the Micro:bit). I don't
suppose there are similar tools for TouchDevelop / Blocky that enable the
script to be extracted from the HEX file.

If not, how would I go about doing it? Are there markers that indicate the
end of the HEX file and the start of the compressed data? And what
compression format is used?

Thanks,
Andrew