[Microbit-Python] Towards a 1.0

Dave Ames david.john.ames at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 20:37:24 EST 2016

Hi All

Although I've been following the list for a good while, until now I've not
had access to a microbit to play with the code. (This is no longer the case
;-D !)

What tasks need doing? Is there documentation or end user stuff that needs
investigating?

I've just submitted an issue to the Mu github repository, but is there
anything else pressing that needs looking at from the perspective of an end
user/teacher?

Cheers

Dave