[Microbit-Python] I2C Examples?

Radomir Dopieralski microbit at sheep.art.pl
Sat Apr 2 15:39:27 EDT 2016

Not sure how useful that is to you, but I used I2C to talk to my
quadruped robot, effectively controlling it from the Micro:bit.

Here's a short writeup on that:
https://hackaday.io/project/6050-tote/log/28596-microtote

And here's the source code (for the Arduino and the Micro:bit parts):
https://bitbucket.org/thesheep/micro-tote/src

--
Radomir Dopieralski

--