[Microbit-Python] I2C Examples?

Nevil Hunt nevil.hunt at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Apr 2 15:02:54 EDT 2016

Hi,

I'm just staring to experiment with attaching I2C devices to the micro:bit.

I've found the definition of the functions, i.e.

microbit.i2c.read(addr, n, repeat=False)
&
microbit.i2c.write(addr, buf, repeat=False)

but does anyone have any example programs showing how to make use of the above commands on a micro:bit?

FYI I have the Microchip MCP23017 I/O Expander hooked up to a micro:bit but if anyone has examples of using these commands to talk to any device that would be useful.

Regards,

Nevil