[Microbit-Python] JOE / DAMIEN - REQUIRES ACTION Re: Is there a publicly available Asm/C/C++ API yet?

Damien George damien.p.george at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 12:59:22 CEST 2015

Mark: my microbit-micropython repository currently doesn't build
because there are issues with the microbit-dal repository and it seems
that I'm unable to tell yotta (the build system) to use a specific
hash-version of that repo (it uses the latest version which is no
longer compatible).

I won't be able to fix this for a few days.