[Microbit-Python] Open sourcing the code

Damien George damien.p.george at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 00:43:45 CEST 2015

Hi Mark,

I think everyone has their own way of using github in a collaborative
way.  For example, in MicroPython (upstream) we have 3 people with
push rights and we trust each other to just push changes they consider
minor, and put larger changes up as a PR for comment/review.  Usually
then it is the author that merges their own PR after taking feedback.
We find this works very well (we have CI to keep us honest) and means
we can move very fast with updates and features.

I'm happy to use a different work-flow for the microbit, and certainly
happy to have you (and others) with push rights.  But we need
Nicholas' input here regarding the administration side of things.

Cheers,
Damien.

>>> Mark.