[Microbit-Python] The well-dressed micro:bit on the go

Larry Hastings larry at hastings.org
Sat Oct 17 01:57:38 CEST 2015

Speaking of traveling with the micro:bit, when I brought it home from
PyCon UK I literally stowed it in a Costa to-go coffee cup which I
mashed closed with my brutish fists. I thought, it might be nice to
travel with a little more style this time.  The right thing here I
figure is a good-sized business card case.  This is the one that's
worked best so far:

    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B013OZ2UJ6

It's velvet-lined and roomy enough to maybe even fit a USB cable. And it
looks like a miniature briefcase, thus enhancing the secure atmosphere
surrounding the micro:bit.  Now if only it came with a teensy handcuff
so I could attach it to my wrist!

//arry/