[Microbit-Python] Secrecy And The BBC micro:bit

Larry Hastings larry at hastings.org
Sat Oct 17 01:53:25 CEST 2015

On 10/16/2015 08:57 AM, Nicholas H.Tollervey wrote:
> Understood... this is why I'm pushing the BBC so hard to allow us to
> work in the open. There is bound to be someone, somewhere who could help.

That reminds me.  What is the rule that is going to keep people happy
wrt to showing the micro:bit in public?  About a week from now I'll be
at PyCon Ireland with my micro:bit, and last I heard Mark Shannon is
going too (and I bet he'd bring his too).  I plan to sprint on the
micro:bit while there.  I could also give a lightning talk, holding the
little darling up in front of the crowd.  I could let folks gawk at it
and hold it and press its darling little buttons, maybe even play a game
of slalom.  Is that all okay?  Or do I need to cower from the light,
programming it in secret, snarling at passersby to leave my precious alone?

Seeking guidance,

//arry/